RF Hook UP
Finally a way for you to use your rangefinders and binoculars simultaneously.
Crooked Horn has an answer to the hunters most asked question; How do I carry my rangefinder with a Bino System? We have incorporated our most popular invention, the Bino System, with the RF Hook Up strap and patented quick-release buckle that will allow you to easily attach a rangefinder to it.
The RF cover secures both rangefinder and binoculars and keeps them from bouncing around and is recommended for spot and stalk hunting, riding quads and horses, or crawling into shooting range.
- Optional Shield can be removed easily when not needed
- RR Strap can be removed easily when not using rangefinders
- Streamline design won't interfere with your draw
- Made In the USA and fully guaranteed!
Sidekick Holster is a perfect fit for the following rangefinders:
- Bushnell (Sport 450, Bowhunter, Sport 850, Scout 1000, G-Force 1300ARC)
- Leupold (RX750, RX600, RX1000)
- Nikon (Prostaff 550, Rifle Hunter 550, Archers Choice, Rifle Hunter 1000)
Already Own A Bino System from Crooked Horn?
Buy the Sidekick
The Sidekick easily hooks to your existing Crooked Horn Bino System.